“MantraFM”: – is the master of this policy is known as Mantra FM hereinafter. Mantra FM is a company, which provides a platform to Radio Broadcaster to index their Radio Station(s) in various Products, Applications and Devices but not limited to Websites, Apps, Smart Devices, Online directories, Mobiles Apps, In-car Entertainment systems, Entertainment devices, Robotics, Smart TVs, developed, designed by MantraFM or its subsidiaries (collectively referred as “Apps”) or by Radio Play Partners in Third Party Apps (TPA).
“State”: – is the country of the user.
“Broadcaster”: – is the Radio Channel listed with the Mantra FM, which can easily be accessible to the user through the MantraFM.
“Radio Listening Facility”: – means the services being provided by the Mantra FM through the various mode of services at free of cost, which also includes the services availed through RPP (Radio Play Partners) by making it clear that Mantra FM is not recognized as service provider as it is only a facility provided by the Mantra FM though mentioned as ‘service’ in this policy for the sake of convenience.
“Mode of services”: – Services availed on any desktop, laptop, Mobile, Smart TV, Internet, Internet Radio device, in-car entertainment devices OR any other internet enabled devices powered by (http://mantrafm.com.ar/terms-of-use
“Radio Play Partners”: -(in shorten used as “RPP” in agreement without quotes) refer to the third party entities, who agree/s with the terms and conditions of Mantra FM to whom Mantra FM allows to use the Radio Index directory maintained by Mantra FM for the purpose of playing of the Radio Station submitted for indexing by Radio Broadcaster through API or any other channel/ medium for the use of playing in their websites, software modules for various devices, mobile apps, Smart devices, Online Radios, Robotics, In-car Entertainment Systems, Smart TVs or any other module or application (collectively referred as “Third Party Apps” or “TPA”)
“mantrafm.com.ar”: – is a self-managed Radio Broadcaster portal for easy/ quick management of Radio Station(s) by Radio Broadcaster themselves
The only purpose of Mantra FM is to inform its users through this privacy about the use of Radio channels throughout the world through Mantra FM. The details given as under: –
Since this policy is written in simple English language and Mantra FM has no liability to translate into the any particular/specific language of user and while going through this policy and while accepting the terms of Agreement of Service and Use, it will be believed that the user has accepted the terms of this policy and said agreement after going through the same in his/her own language/vernacular.
All the services hereinafter provided are being provided by the MantraFM without any type of consideration. No consideration in any manner will be charged from the user. If at any time, the Mantra FM thinks about charging of any existing service or newly launched service, it will not be charged without the consent of user. In such situation, every user will have right to choose any services either paid or free before availing the same. The services being provided to the user are as: –
a. Mantra FM provides a platform to its users, through which a user can easily access any Broadcaster of the world, which is in the list of Mantra FM. However, Broadcaster can stop its working at any time and the user will have no right to challenge it in any manner.
b. The Mantra FM may provide its users, other knowledge through any process such like advertisements, banners, stickers etc. through more of services to increase the area of knowledge of user.
c. The Mantra FM also provides the user to choose Broadcaster, favorites, they have listened to or in which he/she has expressed an interest.
d. The Mantra FM also provides user the service to choose to connect social media account with his/her account profile.
e. The Mantra FM or its advertising partners use user’s usage habits to improve its service and personalized experience.
The Mantra FM suggests the user to provide following personal information of its users before installation its application by the user. But, said information will never be disclosed upon anyone except required by the courts of law or by the any concerned investigation agency of the State or required by competent Govt. Authority of the State of user or Mantra FM or the information has been made for the public by the user. MantraFM also suggests the user to provide other non-public information from the social network website and said information can also be shared with anyone without the knowledge of the user, once given to Mantra FM. The following information is optional, but if the user opts to provide the following information to the Mantra FM, it is to be given as: –
a. Name, Age, parentage, Residential Addresses (both permanent and temporary, if any) with ZIP or Postal code, Office Addresses, email, website (if any), mobile number, landline number or any other contact number etc., language preference,
b. Any other services of any other application of similar to the Mantra FM being availed by the user,
c. Personal habits to let the Mantra FM know about the habits and behavior of its user in different states,
d. Suggestions, if any,
e. Geographical information as required by the Mantra FM,
f. Information made for public or not.
3 (i) User will inform the Mantra FM in respect to change of information mentioned at clause 2 (a) with immediate effect.
3 (ii) Mantra FM can share all the information provided by the user with its other allied offices, which actually works for the betterment and development of Mantra FM without the knowledge of user and user will have no objection of it.
3 (iii) In case of Merger, Sale or Re-constitution of Mantra FM, the information provided by the user will be transferred to the subsequent owner/master and it is not necessary for the Mantra FM to obtain the user’s consent in this regard and the user cannot in any manner challenge/object the same.
3 (iv) In exceptional circumstances like flood, storm, earthquake and any other acts of GOD, wherever the system remains out of control, then the Mantra FM will not be held responsible in any manner for sharing of any information provided by the user in any manner with anyone in the world.
It is hereby clarified that some features of the application of Mantra FM will not work without providing the above information.
4. Your Public Information may be seen on the application, software, website, or at any other place of Mantra FM or internet through any via media of communication, knowledge, visiting and enjoyment as stated above in the ‘mode of services’. For instance, your profile or screen name may be searchable by search engines like many common social media services.
5. The Mantra FM observes your listening and usage activity. We collect information about stations, favorites, artists, channels, conversations and tracks you have listened to or in which you have expressed an interest.
6. The Mantra FM has also provided a service to the user to suggest or add any Broadcaster on the list of Mantra FM, which is not in its list. But, after adding Broadcaster subject to its approval by Mantra FM and no objection of Broadcaster, the user cannot claim any benefit from the Mantra FM on the pretext that it was his act to give Mantra FM a new Broadcaster.
7. Mantra FM suggests the user having age as approved globally and suggested by the IARC i.e. the age of 12 years or more to use, listen and download its application. If the law of the State restricts and prohibits or disagree with the global age given by the IARC, then the age of user must be as per the law of his/her state at his/her own responsibility. The Mantra FM is not responsible and liable to any law, if the user has given wrong information to the Mantra FM regarding his/her age. The information provided in the required column by the user will be deemed to be the correct information in all aspects. The Mantra FM also advices parents and legal guardians to monitor their wards/children’s Internet usage and to help them to enforce this policy. The Mantra FM also provides its user a special right that if any user has reason to believe that some other user has provided wrong information with regard to age or otherwise, hen said informant user can send the Mantra FM the correct information by any mode and then the Mantra FM will make endeavor to delete that information from our records.
8. This privacy is subject to general law of world that almost every country follow
9. App is using personal information like name, email and location just for internal purposes of app and will not shared with any 3rd party. App uses “Personally Identifiable Information (PII) ” but will not share with any other party
Contact us through email at email@example.com